Saturday 4 January 2014

FIRST POST

Welcome, woho my first post!! And in english? haha I need to practise it a bit so.... english it is!
Short fact:
I'm a 19 year old Swedish/Finnish girl currently living in Helsinki, Finland. I've been living in the cold northern part of Sweden and decided after 18 years in the cold to try something new (Okay it's not that cold but a bit small....) so I moved here! What else....I LOVE to travel!!!! Want to go to so many places, but this summer I got to go to my dream vacation spot ----> LONDON. It was amazing so I went there in December too...hehe. Since I love it so much I will post a lot of pictures from my travels here...and when I am not living in my suitcase I will write about music, one other big interest of mine, pictures of what I am wearing, my goofy/weird thoughts and what I am doing in my daily life! Fun huh?
Hope you gonna like it!

BYE


2 comments: