Friday 4 April 2014

STILL ALIVE









// D I S N E Y   P U Z Z L E // T E AM   W O R K // P A I N T I N G //  S A R A   A N D   P I N K   F L O Y D //  B E A U T I F U L   H E L S I N K I   S K Y // 

I'm back, sorry sorry! So many things have happened and I haven't had a time to just relax and put some time on my little blog. Okay not really,  but it is true many things have happened but I've just started to watch Suits (LOVE IT), which has filled a huge gap of my "computer-spare-time" making it impossible to do something else on my computer. Bad excuse.. 








3 comments:

  1. ooh, PUSSEL!!! :D Minäkin haluun! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeee, tule tänne ja tekki pussel meidän kansa! :-D Mä haluan osta lisään pussels because tämä on finnished! Finglish yo! ;-)

      Delete
    2. Jag kommer på onsdag! Kanske hinner vi göra pussel hetken! Jag kan bringa joitaki mun pussel :D Jättekiva :P

      Delete