Monday 24 February 2014

TAKE ME BACK












//L O N D O N -  J U N E  2 0 1 3 //

I got a London-fever right now. Okay I always have it more or less, but maybe it's a slight stronger now when I'm editing all the pictures and looking at the wonderful memories. I love London and I'm going to live there someday. As you see it was a while since I took these pictures but I finally got a new computer so now I can blog without stealing Amandas computer!! *Worth a smiley* :-D Now I will work on my editing skills and bring my camera everywhere..hehe

Started this day early, but in the best way- with Moomin and fresh baked buns. The Moomin watching has kind of became a part of the daily routine. Haha it's the best cartoon and always make me feel like little Becky again. Except from eating buns and singing the Moomin intro-song I've been working. Working week with one day off, so busy-busy week.

// P I C T U R E S: me & Amanda // E D I T I N G: me//



No comments:

Post a Comment