Tuesday 25 February 2014

FOR YOU, I'D LOSE IT ALL

Some pictures that I found in my phone. Some of them went straight to Instagram but some of them just almost landed there. I intend to do that all the time haha. Missing my furry friend on the pictures! Amanda is on a mini-vacation and I got the ordinary "home-alone-paranoia" hearing noises and stuff like that, so to have a furry little guard here wouldn't hurt at all. But I guess it will get better tomorrow!

Anyway I want to share what I'm currently listening to. Love to share music!



// S A M  S M I T H - N I R V A N A // Great song and his voice is just beyond amazing! Money on my mind is also a great song but I'm currently listening to this one as I'm trying to take it chill and to be able to fall asleep soon..haha.


// G E O R G E   E  Z R A - B U D A P E S T // I Love the voice of this guy. First time I saw a video of him I was not prepared of his voice. Love it, love it. This song is also a kind of chill one and it's one of my favourite songs right now. If you like it, go listen to Cassy O'. It's also a great song!

No comments:

Post a Comment