Wednesday 26 February 2014

WEDNESDAY


Had a day off from work today and I spent it walking around in Kamppi and Forum (two big malls in Helsinki), I also took a short trip to IKEA. When I finally got home I made me some lovely Zucchini pasta that I ate while watching "Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain" (Great movie). About the Zucchini pasta, it happens to be one of my favourite dishes at the moment. Easy to do and done in a few minutes! 

This is what I use for my pasta (1 person)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 large/medium Zucchini

Haha as you already see you don't need much to this. 
-Wash the Zucchini
- Shred or slice the Zucchini (I usually just use a cheese slicer) if you have time let it dry for 10 minutes because the Zucchini can be watery.
- Mince the garlic and fry with oil until they get a "gold" shade
- Put the Zucchini down in the frying pan and fry for 4-5 minutes (or even less, you will notice when it's done)

And then it's ready to eat! You can use a little salt when you fry them but I skip that because I don't think it's necessary. I eat this with pesto rosso, which is an delicious combo! But I think it will go well with other "sauces" too, or if you want, meat or quorn.

I actually didn't want to post this because I didn't have any patience to put it nicely on the plate..haha and the Zucchini was very watery so that's why it looks a bit weird, but it was yummie!





No comments:

Post a Comment