Friday 25 April 2014

COPENHAGEN

 































// C O P E N H A G E N   N O V E M B E R   2 0 1 3  //

Here are some delayed pictures from Copenhagen! Excuse me for being so slow!
Copenhagen is sooooo beautiful, I've never been there before so this was my first time and I kind of fell in love with the city. It's a big city but it got it's coziness- Old buildings, cozy harbours, nice shopping streets that doesn't give you the stressful-big-city-feeling (Even though I like that too). We spent 4 days there visiting Henna and staying at her place which was so lovely, all white which I love and it never goes wrong! Henna told us that the best way to experience Copenhagen was on bicycles so that's what we did and we actually got Finnish Jopo bicycles, haha. It was so great to be outside in the fresh air the whole day and see all the great sightseeings at the same time. That must have been my healthiest trip because I was so exhausted when we got home in the evenings. 

As you may also have noticed that we visited some kind of Winter Wonderland, and yes we did but it's the Copenhagen Tivoli Gardens! They have an annual "Magical in Winter" which they turn the whole Tivoli into a Christmas paradise with millions of lightning bulbs. It was so breathtakingly and I could feel my jaw hurting from having my mouth wide open and saying "wooooooooow" every minute of the evening. If you visit Copenhagen during the winter season, you have to go to the Tivoli Gardens!

And one of the other main attractions of our visit to Copenhagen, which is not included in the pictures, was to see Jake Bugg's gig at Vega! He released his second album Shangri La the same day as the concert so it was a live stream for the world to see (think it is still available to see if you want). It was AMAZING!!! And the album is so great, loved how he opened with There's A Beast And We All Feed It and closed with Lightning Bolt, loved everything haha! :D I was totally struck by Song About Love, it was so magical and it felt so real like he sang from his heart. Beautiful. After the concert we headed straight to Henna for a few hours of sleep before our flight back to Helsinki. Oh how I miss these days in Copenhagen...but hopefully I will get the chance to go back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment