Sunday 13 April 2014

ED SHEERAN


//N E W S I N G L E : E D  S H E E R A N - S I N G // 









//T H R O W B A C K  -  E D  S H E E R A N  -  S U N D S V A L L   2 0 1 2 //

GUESS WHO'S SUPER EXCITED FOR ED SHEERAN'S NEW ALBUM? I just have to do a post about his new single "Sing" which is SO GREAT that I can't even imagine how great the whole album is going to be! I have waited so long for this so it feels so awesome to say that it's so close now!!
Ed is absolutely one of my favourite artists, and he also seems to be such an amazing person! I was lucky enough to see him live at the "Rix Fm Festival"with Amanda in Sundsvall 2012. And I was also lucky enough to get an autograph and a quick chat with him (!!!!!!). Haha or it was more like this : me, standing starstruck in front of him while he asked me how I'm doing..I actually managed to answer his question (all nervous and everything) and ask him the same question. But I was so starstruck so it was only stammering. 
Anyway he was awesome, but he only played a few songs because he was just one of the preforming acts (it only lasted for two hours). I really want to see him again but sadly he's not coming to Helsinki on his tour so I have to wait for that to happen...uuh :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment