Sunday 18 May 2014

ARABIAN KATUFESTIVAALI


























// P I C T U R E S  F R O M  A R A B I A N   K A U T U F E S T I V A A L I //

Sunday is my blogging day, it's a fact but as you all know that is the day you just warming up for the coming week and got all the time in the world (often). Actually I have done so much today comparing to ordinary Sundays because the summer is finally here!!!!! It has been + 21 C today and I've been spending my day shopping in the center and drinking Starbuck's cold Seattle Latte by the seaside. It has been so lovely. 

But as you may have noticed on the pictures the summer started yesterday, which couldn't have been better because me and some friends went to Arabian Katufestivaali (a street festival in Arabia, Helsinki). They had a big flea market, live music, graffiti painters, music, music, food, circus artists and a lot of more activities. So fun! I checked out the flea market but I didn't buy anything except 500 Days of Summer with my faves Joseph Gordon Levitt and Zoe Deschanel. We really enjoyed the live music there and on the picture you see the band The B and The Band. They were so good and so entertaining!

One of the other main thing- The graffiti painters! Sooo talented, look at the eye that the guy made!!! I think it's hard to do that with an ordinary pen and I wouldn't even get close to that result if I tried. I'm so impressed by them all! I would love to try!

Lovely day, hanging out with lovely people in the so lovely weather resulted in one happy Rebecca, but oh so tired as you see on the last pic. haha. XO


1 comment:

  1. Oioioi!!!!! ::) de var en kul dag ;) SOMMAR!! <3

    ReplyDelete