Tuesday 21 November 2017

THE BLOG IS BACK

So I've decided to start blogging again! New year(s), new me! No it's just that I've started studying art and thought it would be a nice way to share what I'm doing and my process with both you and me.

But yeah so from now on- More action, less talking! I'm very excited! 

So what have happened during the past years?

- I've moved in to my own apartment. Oh my it feels like I've been living there for at least ten years but no only three...haha. But I sure love my tiny little space and have no plans of leaving

- I've done some acting with my lovely group Studentteatern and I've had such great times and met such great people. So grateful for it. x

- I've started studying! Thought this would never happen, I mean as the true libra that I am, how would I EVER be able to decide?! But I did! I started studying Art, visual art and urban art at Heo. It's a one year course and I'm soon about half way through the fun but I've sure learned a lot and I'm excited to see where this leads. And once again, lot of great new people in my life.


So these are some of few things that happened through out the years of my absence from here. Happy to be back on track. x



No comments:

Post a Comment